Friday, May 4, 2012

Success

Success to me is being able to fight for what is right and best for you and your family’s future. It is being able to hold your head up during the hardest and most challenging of times and pushing forward to become the best person you can be. Getting to success is a never ending path. There are points of success along the way but once you reach one of those points, it doesn’t mean to give up and stay where you are. You can always better yourself. Success to me is being a great example to my son so he can grow up and “continue the legacy” If my son grows up to follow my example and goes to college to make something of himself because he saw me do it, then that in my mind is a great success. Being able to support my son and give him things that he not only needs, but things that he wants as well, is success. Being able to come back from work to a home that I earned and see my son’s smile would be success. The ultimate success to me would be knowing that I did my best to raise my son into the fine young man that he will one day become and seeing him make he right choices and walk the right path without straying too far because he got to grow up seeing me do it and knowing that it can be done if he just believes. What is the meaning of life? Whatever you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment