Monday, February 13, 2012

I believe in God.
I believe in love.
I believe that there is always something more.
I believe that what is meant to be will always find its way.
I believe that only I am in control of my life.
I believe that I CAN do it.
I believe in ghosts.
I believe music is an escape.
I believe money is evil.
I believe that snow is yucky.
I believe that one day I will be a Dubstep Deejay.
I believe one day I will have a family.
I believe Ashley will say yes. :)
I believe my Grandfather is watching over me.
I believe in the success of my younger siblings.
I believe one day I will go to Italy.
I believe I can change someones life for the better.
I believe that family is the most important thing you can have.
I believe that my mother has always done the best she can.
I believe my father will never admit to himself he was wrong.
I believe my Papa has worked hard to give me the best.
I believe my Grandmama gives me the most motivation.
I believe in silence.
I believe in karma.
I believe in a universal balance and flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment