Monday, February 13, 2012

Going without power for one hour seems like nothing at first. But soon I realize that the dead silence frustrates me more and more as i just sit there. I needed something to do. Homework? No. I couldnt even do that because the silence was just gettin on my nerves. On top of that i couldnt even tell when a whole hour went by. So Im sitting in silence for what feels like eternity and then I remember...I have an ACOUSTIC guitar. HA! Found a way to beat the silence. I played through all 25 songs on my set list. That had to be over and hour right? YES!! It had almost been 2 hours when I finally turned everything on. Needless to say, there was some pretty angry people who had been trying to get ahold of me when I turned my phone back on. It makes you wonder what life would be like with no electricity at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment