Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Being two places at once? Sounds rediculous...but I believe its possible. When people go out into the world they connect with things, or other people. They leave a part of themselves wherever they made this connection. For instance...my Great-Grandpa W. used to wear this cologne. Everytime I would smell it, I knew he was around. He has since passed on, but sometimes I get a brief scent of the cologne he wore and its like he is right there living a thousand memories in my heart. These types of things can happen before people pass on too. My amazing girlfriend has made such a huge impact on my life, helping me become a better person. She put a little peice of her inside of me because everyday i can hear her voice telling me "You can do it! I believe in you." and "I'm so proud of you!" People can be in hundreds of places at once: in people's minds, their hearts...even in an inatimate object such as scents, or a gift they got you...or just something you share a memory with them with. I hope that i have made an impact to be in hundreds of places at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment